We are thrilled to announce we are currently expanding.
We are seeking dependable and compassionate individuals looking for a rewarding position on our team. Our aim is to have a supportive, caring, team environment that focuses on quality care for pets and their families.
As a Pawz With Me team member you would be working as an independent contractor, which allows you the ability to choose your workload and to take on as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. We offer training, mentoring, and a proven system of client care to help you succeed and have great on the job satisfaction.
Candidates should have a valid G drivers licence, their own transportation, and be able to provide a criminal background check.
We are currently seeking exceptional dog walkers to join our great roster.
- Days: M/W/F or T/TH
- Hours: 11am-2pm
Walkers needed in: Kanata / Stittsville
Please note: This is a very part-time job to start 2-5 walks per week. More walks available as business increases.
Walks are for 1-2 dogs at a time; more dogs possible as business and your skill increase.Requirements:
- You have a car (a dog-friendly car if you want to walk multiple dogs from different homes).
- You LOVE dogs.
- You feel comfortable walking both BIG and small dogs.
- You are available for the days/hours listed above.
- You are not employed or contracted through any other dog walking agency or company.
- You can easily pass a criminal/background check.
The pay for Dog Walking varies depending upon number of dogs, number of walks, and you will be paid as a subcontractor, not an employee.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com and include a brief cover letter in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job. Also, please include the days/hours you are available and your location.
Pet Care Provider
We are seeking an exceptional Pet Care Provider to join our roster.
We currently need:
- Pet Care Providers to offer dog boarding in the provider’s personal homes.
- Jobs last anywhere from 2 nights to 3 weeks.
- Please be available for both long and short durations.
Requirements for the Pet Care Provider Position:
- You have a car.
- You absolutely LOVE both small and big dogs.
- You have a clean non smoking home.
- You are not employed or contracted through any other dog/pet sitting agency or company.
- You or someone can be home for most of the day.
- You can pass a criminal / background check.
The pay for dog boarding is a range depending upon the number of animals cared for, and you will be paid as a sub-contractor.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief cover letter in 50 words or less explaining why you would be the perfect person for this job. Also, please include your location.